This week, I’m looking to the past at both the gang from The O.C. and awesome beaut products from my preteen days.
1. This article: The O.C. Rewatch Project. Join the ladies at Forever Young Adult every Wednesday as they recap their rewatch of the classic 2000s drama “The O.C.” Welcome to the O.C. bitch. This is how we do it in Orange County.
2. This list: “Which Word Should Be Banned in 2015?” If only because I want to use every word on this stupid list now out of spite. I mean, I can’t even. So basic.
3. This pancake mix: Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix. I used this over the weekend. The pancakes were de—wait for it—lightful. Delightful.
4. This song: “Turn Away” by Beck. Listening to this song transports me to a beautiful wintry setting, perfect for this ugly weather. It’s simply transcendent. I first heard it in the trailer for Reese Witherspoon’s new movie “Wild,” which…by the way…looks amahzing.
5. This blast from the past: “All the 90s beauty products we wish we could still stuff in our Caboodles.” Guys. GUYS! Do you remember Bottled Emotion Perfume? I had completely forgotten about them until I read this article from the girls at Hello Giggles. I had all of these! If I recall, Sassy was my favorite.