This week I’m still reeling from watching “Gone Girl” in theaters; am excited to have finally finished the interactive novel “Ship of Theseus;” enjoyed making salmon cakes for me and the husband; and more!
1. This beauty guide: 3 Everyday Eyeliner Shapes
2. This movie: Gone Girl. I especially enjoyed reading this article about Gillian Flynn’s take on her “cool girl” speech from the book. That part really stuck with me.
3. This book: Ship of Theseus. (I FINALLY finished it!)
4. This song: Wonderwall by Oasis. What a perfect song to listen to during this rainy weather. Does anyone else instantly relate this song to that scene from “The O.C.” when Seth Cohen sweeps Summer off her feet?
5. This recipe: Naked Salmon Burgers with Sriracha Mayo