If you fancy yourself a thrifty fashionista like me (I admire modesty in a person), then you may also be counting the days until November 17—the grand opening for the new H&M in Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza.
H&M is one of my favorite stores. Whenever I visit one I always seem to find something I adore, whether it be a fall jacket, a summer shirt, a fall skirt or a vibrant accessory. And for the longest time the closest location has been wasting away in Saint Louis, Missouri. But not anymore! After pleading and pleading, the time has finally come for H&M to bring its stylish Swedish threads to the heart of the Midwest.
And because I’m also an impatient person, I did some window shopping on their website in anticipation for the grand opening. Below are the styles I’m most excited about for the holiday season—my H&M wish list, as it were. Evidently I’m really digging black, pink, sequins and fur.
1. Pink leather belt, $29.95. I am digging this color so much.
2. Short cardigan, $34.95. Instant casual glamour. I could wear this to the office or a holiday party.
3. Sea green pendant, $7.95. This necklace would add a much-needed pop of color to my winter neutrals.
4. Pink pleated chiffon skirt, $12.95. So vibrant and so affordable.
5. Geometric clutch, $24.99. This would be a great bag for a fancy party.
6. Sequin mini skirt, $19.95. What can I say? I love sequins and I love mini skirts. It’s a match made in heaven.
7. Faux fur vest, $14.95. I’ve had my eye on fur vests for awhile now. I think it’s time I just bought one already.
8. Platform sandals, $49.95. I love the print on these heels. A perfect party shoe.
Are you excited for the newest addition to the Plaza? What can’t you wait to get your hands on?